zebra

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Beginning

So I was inspired by a friends site (Erica) to start a blog!  I have never been one to hold my tongue and I usually have some pretty good stuff to say. 

My first blog is entitled THE BEGINNING...why you might ask...because it is the beginning.  I can't say every entry will be informative, but they are my thoughts and will most likely be entertaining.

I always thought about blogging but never really had the time.  I am sitting in my hotel room in CA right now with nothing to do, my body is confused because my time is all jacked up (I'm on pacific but my body is thinking eastern)...so I figured what the heck, lets blog.

So here is a little about myself.  I am a full time employee, mother, wife, aunt, daughter, sister and friend (to a very select few).  I enjoy spending time with the people I care about.  I love the Lord.  I enjoy going to church and I have an awesome Small Group that keeps me focused. 

I have a lot going on ALL THE TIME!  My mom tells me I need to slow down, but I don't have time for all of that.  I have so much I want to accomplish and tomorrow is not promised.

My hope for this blog is that my encounters, past experiences and thoughts can help someone in someway!  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment